Amazon

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies This book was so great! I loved it. Okay so if you like zombie movies, books or whatever and you have a love for Pride and Prejudice, this book is a must read. Okay so I don't get into Zombie movies that much but I do like 28 Days Later , Shaun of the Dead and seeing Milla Jovovich kick toosh in the Resident Evil series is just plain awesome. The other gory ones not so much. Anyhoo, this book is fast pace and Elizabeth & Jane fight off Zombies with a cool Samurai sword is wow! Very cool book. I didn't want to put it down.  I wonder if Jane Austen would be proud or horrified. Now that I write about it I think I'll get it up on my kindle and read it again.
Sarah Meadows

No comments:

Post a Comment